How My Service Works
Whether your ceremony is a commitment ceremony, vow renewal, baby naming or a funeral it all begins with an initial meeting to see if we are a good fit.
Much of my work is making sure your ceremony goes to plan and I get very good at putting out fires and taking the stress away from you to make your day run smoothly.
It's a honour to help you.
My Promise to You
- I will give 100% effort, time and commitment to you to make your day perfect.
- I only perform one ceremony per day so you will have my complete focus and attention.
- My goal is to see you completely happy and satisfied with my work.
Whether the beach, the bush, a chapel or park,
Your special day will leave its mark.
You make the choices, I’ll show you the way,
My promise to you, a perfect day.
- We meet and discuss your needs and what I have to offer you.
- You decide who is going to be your celebrant. If it is me - great
- We meet again and begin the planning process. You tell me what you want and I will ask a lot of questions.
• Lots of ideas and ongoing emails
• Pre-Ceremony Checklist
• Microphone and Amplifier
• Your Music
• Signing Table, Two Chairs and a Tablecloth - if applicable
• Ceremony Certificate - if applicable
• Copy of your Ceremony
Why choose me? What is my Point of difference?
I know my stuff.
I am Insightful.
I really do care.
I want to make a difference.
Sense of Humour.